Abbreviated Policies and our terms & conditions
Bookings: Card details are required to secure booking.
Cancellation: Cancellation free of charge until 7 days prior to date of arrival.
Payment: Card will be charged at any stage from 7 days prior to date of arrival.
Check in: 13:00 till 20:00
Check out: 10:00
Breakfast: Week: 7:30 – 9:00 | Weekends: 8:00 – 9:30
Parking: Council operated Pay & Display street and car parks.
Child Policy: Adults only
Smoking: No smoking
Pets: No pets
Accommodation type: Bed and Breakfast
Building classification: Grade II Listed
Accessibility: Room sizes and accessibility vary
Terms & Conditions
All bookings accepted by us in person, by telephone, email, fax, online or via a third-party booking agency are subject to the following terms and conditions, a copy of which is available and can be requested in advance. Please ask for any clarification. Your booking constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions in full and without exclusions.
These terms and conditions are governed by English law and so are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
1. Bookings can only be made by those aged 18 years or over and this person will be held responsible for all members of his/her party. Bookings are only valid for the person or persons named at the time of booking and are not transferable or able to be re-sold without our prior consent.
2. Bookings are only considered accepted upon receipt of debit or credit card details. No reservation is possible without these details. The card may be used to cover damage/theft late cancellation or other losses we incur as a result of guests’ actions. We reserve the right to charge the card for any costs incurred such as cancellation charges, or replacement of damaged, broken or missing equipment, or smoking penalties without further recourse to the card holder.
3. Our cancellation policy is 7 days prior to date of arrival after which the whole booking becomes non-refundable. If you cancel later than this the whole booking will be charged to your card and we do not make any refunds for early checkout. Cancellations made before this time will not incur charges except for various Festival dates and Cowes week where different notice periods apply. Please contact us for details.
4. Your card will be charged for the whole booking at any stage from 7 days prior to arrival. Please ensure sufficient funds to prevent automatic cancellation of the booking due to insufficient funds being available.
5. Modifications (including changes in room occupancy) are subject to availability and in some cases extra cost will be due.
6. We operate and enforce a completely no-smoking policy which includes all interior communal areas (hallways, lounge etc) and in all bedrooms and bathrooms. This does not include the rear courtyard which is available for smokers. You will be asked to leave immediately If you are found to be smoking in the premises and a subsequent night will be charged to your bill as a smoked-in bedroom/bathroom cannot be re-let for at least 24 hours.
7. Check-in is available between 1 pm and 8 pm. We do not offer check-in outside of these hours without prior arrangement.
8. Our check-out time is 10am. If check-outs need to be delayed this cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability. An extra charge may be applied for this is in line with our cleaning staff wages per hour or part thereof.
9. We offer free luggage storage until 4 pm on the day of departure. We can also store luggage for early arrivals.
10. We do not accept pets.
11. We offer bed and breakfast accommodation only.
12. Breakfast is served: Weekdays: 7:30 am – 9 am; Weekends: 8 am – 9:30 am. We are unable to provide breakfast outside of these times.
13. The building classification is Grade II Listed. Complying with Conservation issues demanded by a Grade II listed building results in limited access for people with mobility issues. We therefore regret that there is no wheelchair access to the building, no disabled toilet facilities and no lift.
14. Room sizes vary and access to some rooms/bathrooms may not be suitable for people with mobility issues. Please ensure that you have assessed the suitability of the room at the time of booking. If you have any queries, please contact us.
15. All keys issued to you are subject to a replacement charge at cost which could be considerable as up to 16 keys may need to be replace d for security.
16. Free high-speed Wi-Fi are available in all rooms and all communal areas.
17. During your stay we reserve the right to enter your accommodation at any time for any reasonable purpose (e.g. housekeeping, inspection, maintenance or repairs.)
18. We will endeavour to reunite you with lost property, but post and packaging charges need to be paid for in advance. After 2 weeks all unclaimed items will be disposed of.
19. Please be aware that entrance and communal areas are under 24 hr CCTV and audio monitoring and recording. The equipment and its usage are covered by the Data Protection Act.